We are pleased to announce that the next BioInference conference will take place at the University of Warwick on 5th-7th June 2024. The following are confirmed as invited speakers for this conference:
- Alex Browning from University of Oxford
- Sarah Filippi from Imperial College London
- Hong Ge from University of Cambridge
- Hamid Rahkooy from University of Oxford
- Heba Sailem from King’s College London
- Catalina Vallejos from the University of Edinburgh
The conference organisation committee for 2024 is: Enrico Bibbona (Politecnico di Torino); Ioana Bouros (Oxford); Julia Brettschneider (Warwick); Raiha Browning (Warwick); Fergus Cooper (Oxford); Marina Evangelou (Imperial College London); Aden Forrow (Maine); Constandina Koki (Warwick); Ben Lambert (Oxford); Chon Lok Lei (Macau); Massimiliano Tamborrino (Warwick); Tom Thorne (Surrey); Yongchao Huang (Aberdeen).
We are now accepting abstract submissions for oral / poster presentations for BioInference 2024 via this link; the deadline is 31st January 2024.